We know the typical usages of a Scar Gel, ie: to diminish the appearance of scars, especially those that are lumpy, bumpy & discolored… But we would like to share with you six other ways you can use it to work wonders.
1. A naturally addictive pedicure in a jar
Get ready for a naturally amazing treat for your feet.
1. Buff feet in the shower with a pumice stone.
2. Once out of the shower, thoroughly dry feet and apply Scar Gel.
3. Slip on comfy cotton socks – leaving them on until the gel is completely absorbed, or you can do this right before bed, and go to sleep with them on.
4. After a few days/nights in a row, boom, you will have silky soft feet.
2. The callus-no-more hero
Tough knees, heels, hands, elbows, you name it, Scar Gel is great for softening up any rough or callused areas on your body. Just rub-in and enjoy as rough skin becomes soft.
3. Your go-to burn helper
Sunburns, curling iron accidents, or just clumsy kitchen happenings, we all have them. And they hurt! But they don’t have to leave a nasty scar behind as evidence. Apply after an incident to encourage healthy skin texture & color.
4. Acne scars be gone
Nobody likes reminders of pesky blemishes. Apply Scar Gel like a serum on clean skin before your daily and nightly moisturizers and see your red marks soften. The perfect one-two punch to fight those acne scars-use the DERMA•E Microdermabrasion Scrub 1-2 times a week followed by Scar Gel daily.
5. The mommy-must-have scrape aid
Your little explorers are always getting bumps, cuts, scrapes or scabs, that’s what they do. Scar Gel is a great on-hand aid for faster soothing so your loved littles can get back to life’s many adventures.
6. Your post-wax burn & irritation relief
Ok, so lets talk real for a second; eyebrows, lip, face, bikini line, year round, sun or shine, waxing mishaps or sensitivity happen. This is a must-have go-to for calming & cooling sensitive & tender skin while helping to prevent scaring in delicate areas.